Kids Eat For Free!
Let’s face it; eating at a restaurant with kids can be nerve-racking enough without having to worry about the price of their meals. And, things can get really stressed-out when your little one barely touches the food he ordered!
So, instead of losing your appetite the next time you eat out, check out these places around Long Island where your kids can eat for free. Just remember, some restrictions apply and usually an adult meal must be purchased.
- J & R Steakhouse:
- 181 Route 25A, Rocky Point (631) 744-2101
- 1320 Stony Brook Rd, Stony Brook (631) 689-5920
- 4362 Middle Country Rd, Calverton (631) 727-7218
Kids 10 and under eat free Sunday through Thursday.
- Ground Round:
- Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station (631) 928-0654
- Montauk Hwy, Bay Shore (631) 665-5643
- 2716 Hempstead Tpke, Levittown (516) 796-7900
- 1077 Old Country Road, Riverhead (631) 591-2933
Kids under age 10 eat free all day on Thursdays at Port Jeff Station & Bay Shore, on Sundays in Levittown, and on Tuesdays in Riverhead.
- IHOP (International House of Pancakes):
- 259 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Huntington Station (631) 423-8760
- 407 Long Beach Rd, Oceanside (516)536-0527
- 2159 Jericho Tpke, Commack (631) 499-7265
Kids 12 and under eat free from 4 pm-10 pm in Huntington Station on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and in Oceanside on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Free from 3 pm-10 pm in Commack on Mondays & Wednesdays.
- 179 Walt Whitman Rd, Huntington Station (631) 385-0800
Kids less than 3 feet tall eat for free!
- Finn MacCool’s:
- 205 Main St, Port Washington (516) 944-3439
Kids 12 and under eat free on Sundays.
- Danford’s Wave Restaurant:
- 25 East Broadway, Port Jefferson 1-866-309-0508
Kids under 5 eat free at Sunday Brunch.
You’ll also want to look into kid’s birthday club deals… Register on these two websites to receive a free kid’s meal during your child’s birthday month:
July 19, 2008 11:19 AM Eastern
Follow Us | Return to My Column
You can Bookmark & Share this article by clicking here:
This article is an opinion piece which reflects the views of its author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the site itself, or the owners of Long Island Exchange.
For more information please view our terms of service.