Dog Gone Good Dog Training- (516) 869-DOGG (631) 473-7333
We offer at-home private lessons in basic obedience using the AKC Good Citizen Program as a guide. We also work on any behavioral issues which will result in a cooperative, calm canine companion.
- Puppy Evaluation and Consultation
- Basic Obedience - heel, sit-stay, come, down, down-stay, no and okay.
- Intermediate - hand signals only.
- Problem Solving - e.g., barking, chewing, jumping up, running to the door, aggression / fear aggression, housebreaking.
- Behavior Modification - overcoming shyness, seperation anxiety, phobias, achieving socialization, confidence building.
RESULTS THROUGH PRAISE!
We do not use anything that will hurt your dog. Many dog trainers use choke collars, prong collars, and even shock collars to punish the animal into submission. We believe that this is a cruel and ineffective training technique. Instead, we utilize positive reinforcement techniques that are recommended by veternarians.
Forget boarding schools that try to train a bunch of different breed dogs at the same time. No dog is exactly the same and each has its own issues or certain things you may want to work on. This is why we use a one on one approach so your dog gets the specific training they need.
Alan Christiansen has over 25 years of experience working with dogs. He has attained the status of master dog trainer and he continues to gain knowledge and insight into dog behavior by attending conferences and reading the latest literature available.
Contact Dog Gone Good Dog Training: Visit Our Website
Serving All of Nassau and Suffolk County, Long Island