Music soothes the savage beast; Music is the bridge to your soul; Music has proven to improve a child’s ability to learn. Yes, we all have heard these explanations and facts about the power of music, so I wanted to talk to you about adding more music to your life. Music indeed does have incredible and amazing healing powers.
•It can help you to relax, on days when you seriously need to unwind, clear your head, or get some new thoughts!
• It can get you energized when you need an extra boost, or pure motivation to get through the next event, day, or week!
• It can help you to reminisce and rejoice your greatest moments and achievements.
• It can help someone to grieve and release built up emotion, when they find it difficult to do so.
• It can help you get to sleep… or wake up in time!
• It can help you to realize how important family and friends are.
• It can help you mark the most memorable moments in your life, like your wedding day, or first dance, or first love.
• It can remind you of what is truly important in your life.
Keep some of these things in mind as you move through your day to day, and see if adding music can help you to enhance the moments and events in your life. Think about using a compilation of your favorite songs to wake up to, or drive to work to. Play a memorable song for a loved one, and reminisce about “the days.” Make music a part of your life, and see how much more enjoyable your life can become. “The Power of Music can be a positive attribute on the road of life…” (That one is mine!).